OVERNIGHT COCONUT OATS
Nutrition per serving: 322 kcal, 17g Fats, 33g Carbs, 12g Protein.
Serves: 4 Prep: 15 mins Cook: 0 mins.
What you need:
- 1 ½ cups (150g) oats, gluten-free
- ½ cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- 1 scoop (25g) vanilla protein
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 7/8 cup (200g) coconut yoghurt
- 1 ½ cup (350ml) almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
What you need to do:
Add the oats and desiccated coconut to a large bowl and mix well. Then mix in the vanilla essence.
Whisk together the coconut yoghurt, almond milk and maple syrup.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients and transfer serving containers. Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
Sore in the fridge for up to 3 days, add more milk before serving, if necessary.
Serve with your favourite berries.