QUICK CHILI CON CARNE
Nutrition per serving: 430 kcal, 6g Fats, 62g Carbs, 28g Protein.
Serves: 4 Prep: 10 mins, Cook: 15 mins.
What you need:
- 10.5 oz. (300g) lean ground beef, 5%
- 4 tbsp. Mexican spices
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14oz./400g) kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans (2x 14oz./400g) canned chopped tomatoes
- 1.5 lb. (680g) brown rice, cooked
- coriander, chopped, to serve
What you need to do:
Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and fry the minced meat seasoned with the Mexican spices for about 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add the chopped onions and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes over medium heat.
Next, add the beans and chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Serve alongside a portion of brown rice and, sprinkle with chopped coriander.