These terms apply to all members of ODFC Fitness.
1. Your membership will start from the date specified on your members joining letter.
2. Your membership will continue automatically unless you terminate your membership, we require a minimum of 12 working days prior to your next direct debit due date.
3. We currently permit members to attend classes at any location at anytime. You must log into sessions via our booking app target tracker pro.
4. We change our timetable twice a year in line with the seasonal clock changes at the end of March and the end of October.
5. We may on occasion need to make additional changes over and above seasonal changes to our class timetable. If possible we will notify you of our intention to do this.
6. Membership fees when paid cover a full calendar month. Your first direct debit payment can be pro-rated to cover any additional days of training taken with the first 2 month period.
7. Monthly membership fees are paid in advance by Direct Debit. This will be taken from your bank account on either the 5th or 20th every month, as instructed on the joiners letter. If no instruction is given we will choose the next available date.
8. If you don’t pay your membership fee on time, we or our processing agent will e-mail to tell you. We will continue to attempt to collect your subscription by Direct Debit unless you contact us and arrange alternative payment.
9. Until your fees are successfully collected and your account brought back up to date your membership will be suspended and you will be unable to attend classes.
10. We review our membership fees from time to time. We will give you at least one calendar month’s written notice of any such changes. If we increase your membership fees (excluding VAT) by more than the rate of inflation plus 5% in any six month period then you can cancel your membership by giving us five working days written notice.
11. Should you wish to cancel your membership you must give ONE full months written notice before your next payment is due. Your membership will end on the last day before your next payment is due. For notices received less than one months before your due date, membership will end on the last day of the following month.
12. Notices received after 17.30 will be deemed to have been received on the next working day. You are responsible for ensuring that we have received your written notice.
13.If you wish to pause your membership due to holiday or injury you must give us at least 12 working days notice.
14. We may cancel your membership immediately if you:
15. We are not legally responsible for any possessions you lose or that are damaged or stolen at the venue by anyone unless we have been negligent. If you have an accident or injure yourself at one of our classes you must report this to the instructor straight away.
16. You are responsible for informing us about any changes to your personal information.
17. We may change these terms and conditions. We will give you at least 30 days’ notice to inform you of any significant changes that may affect your membership and also publish the updated terms and conditions here on our website.